“Less Work, Better Protection”
- Daily Backup your files, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft
Lotus Domino / Notes and Oracle
- Fully automated. No administration required.
- Send business data offsite to a secure data center
- Protect business data against natural disasters, e.g. fire, flood as well as terrorist attacks.
- Save you time and money
- Easy to deploy and maintain
- Easy to use web interface
- Customizable backup schedule allows backup to be scheduled at any time
- Compress and encrypt data automatically before sending them to the server (server stores only encrypted data)
- Increment backup strategy ensures that only new or updated files are sent to backup server
- Backup Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 / 2000, Microsoft
Exchange Server 2000 / 2003, Lotus Domino /
Notes 5.0 or above and Oracle 8i/9i (support both full / incremental backup)
- Access backup data anytime, anywhere by using a browser
- Comprehensive backup report lists all files being backup. Backup report will be delivered to user automatically via email when each backup job completed.
- Backup data are CRC validated before they are stored on server.
- Customizable data retention policy allows user to access files even when they have been deleted.
- Select files to be backed up easily by using backup filter, e.g. selecting all *.doc and *.xls in your computer in a single operation
- Run any custom OS commands before/after a backup job.
- Run on Windows, MAC OS X, Linux and all other platforms supporting a Jave2 Virtual Machine.
- LiveUpdate allows patches to be deployed to hundreds of clients easily
- System activity report, showing all backup system information, will be delivered to system administrator via email everyday.
- Point-to-point SSL communication between server and client
- Support HTTP/HTTPS Proxy and Socks v4/v5 firewall
- Data are 128-bit encrypted when stored on backup server
- Choice of different encryption algorithms, e.g. TwoFish, Triple DES, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Choice of different encryption modes, e.g. Electronic Cook Book (ECB) and Cipher Block Chaining (CBC)
- An random initializing vector, salt and iteration count will be generated by the software automatically when encrypting your data
- Each backup user can restrict online access to his files to his pre-defined list of IP addresses
Sign up |
Login In |